Monday, December 05, 2005

New Hip Hop Mixtape

New Mixtape - A Mix And A Cut Above the Rest:
The New Techniques Series Hip Hop Mixtape 6 is Hot! We recieved an advanced Promo copy of DJ Emir's New Hip Hop Mixtape Techniques Volume 6 in the mail! Talk about a hot CD, It starts off with a hot little 30 second quick DJ battle style mix then just explodes with hits after hits or I should say soon to be hits...
Tons of New Hip Hop Music on this one.
All the mixes are on point as are the interspersed beat juggles, cuts scratches and even samples from Star Wars Episode 3 with Sith lord Palpatine all up in the mix. This baby's hot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hip-Hop-Critic, very unique blog you have! I was looking for download music for free online related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a download music for free online site where you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Please visit it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hip-Hop-Critic, very unique blog you have! I was looking for hip hop music related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a hip hop music site where you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Please visit it.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Hip-Hop-Critic. I was looking for #KEYWORD## related information and found your blog. I have a country music site where you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)