Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Techniques Volume 5: 80 Minute Hiphop & Reggae Music Mixtape


Techniques Volume 5 Hiphop Mixtape
Holly Shi...
This is melting my CD player. Mixtape Volume 5 turns it up another notch and hits another home run with mixtapoe enthusiasts everywhere. Incorporating hot mixtape remixes, crunk music and smooth reggae and reggaton this mixtape is where the party's at. Quite likely the best Urban Party Mixes on the internet. Pop it in when cruising down the street or at your next party.

37 Tracks deep with heat like 50's "Candy Shop", Ludacris' "Get Back" Lil Wayne's "Go DJ" & Lil Jons "What U Gone Do Remix" & Special DJ Emir remixes of Akon's "Locked Up" Beyonce's "Baby Boy" and Snoop Doggs "Drop It Like It's Hot" this is a guaranteed heater. Handle with gloves! Its Hot.
Just $9.99 for a super Jam packed 80 minute Mixtape CD or better yet...

For a limited time his website is offering discounts on Mixtape Superpacks. check out the offers at www.djemir.com :
Mixtape 3 pack Only $25 for Three 80 Minute Mixtape CDs
Mixtape 4 pack Only $32 for 4 80 Minute Mixtape CDs
Mixtape 5 pack Only $40 Buy 4 Mixtape CDs get one *F.R.E.E*

1 comment:

Hip Hop Jedi said...

I checked out the sample music on DJ Emir's Hiphop Mixtape website and thought they were hot so I ordered the set of Mixtapes. Those CDs were nice. I listen to them all the time. The only problem is my friends want to borrow them everytime they hear them. I have to fend them off cause I know If I lend them out, I'll never get them back. Someone already took my volume 4 and I never got it Back so I guess I'll be back up on on DJEmir.com to pick up another copy of that one. At least I Know what to give my friends this christamas. The Mixtapes are hot they'll melt the snow I'm looking forward to all future releases of DJ Emir's Mixtape CDs tell him to keep up the good work. Peace The Hiphop Jedi